Author: Ken Chapman, PhD Publisher: iUniverse ISBN: 9781491728901 Release Date: 2014-04-16 Genre: Business & EconomicsSupermarket bag boy, frontline supervisor, corporate vice president, consultant, university and college professor: these are the kinds of work experiences Ken Chapman brings to The Leader’s Code. Drawing on his diverse experience, Ken provides a practical guide to principle-centered leadership. Ken has provided leadership and business ethics development for Fortune 500 Companies and many lesser known organizations. Ken is the author of several books including Personality: Making the Most of It, The Shoulders of Giants, and Small Town Graces. Address inquiries to [email protected] The Leader’s Code is about the principles which have guided leaders over the years. The best leaders have always led by example by first directing themselves. Having mastered the art of self-management, the best leaders turn their attention to those who follow them. Their ultimate goal is to lead others to lead themselves. Leaders who put into practice the time-tested principles of The Leader’s Code enable us all to work today with a vision of what we want tomorrow to be.
- The Glannon Guide To Criminal Procedure: Learning Criminal Procedure Through Multiple-Choice Questions and Analysis (Glannon Guides)
- Building the European Capacity in Operational Oceanography: Proceedings 3rd EuroGOOS Conference (Elsevier Oceanography Series)
- Urheberrecht: Kommentar zum Urheberrechtsgesetz zum Verlagsgesetz und zum Urheberrechtswahrnehmungsgesetz (German Edition)
- Business Plan: Beekeeping - Step-By-Step Guide: Transform Your "Hobby" Into A "Startup" - Beekeeping & Business
- Archaeological Chemistry #968: Analytical Techniques and Archaeological Interpretation (Acs Symposium Series)
- El fracaso escolar en el estado de las autonomías: Del fracaso al éxito escolar (General) (Spanish Edition)