- A collection of Acts of Parliament, and clauses of Acts of Parliament, relative to those Protestant dissenters who are usually called by the name of Quakers, from the year 1688.
- The Effective Board Of Trustees: (American Council on Education Oryx Press Series on Higher Education) (ACE/Praeger Series on Higher Education)
- The UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women: A Commentary (Oxford Commentaries on International Law)
- Choreographing Difference: The Body and Identity in Contemporary Dance (Studies. Engineering Dynamics Series;9)
- Aristotle's Poetics for Screenwriters: Storytelling Secrets From the Greatest Mind in Western Civilization
- The New Regulation and Governance of Food: Beyond the Food Crisis? (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)
- The Emerging Politics of Antarctica (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- Lean Six Sigma for Hospitals: Improving Patient Safety Patient Flow and the Bottom Line Second Edition